Mornings can be hectic. Perhaps you are a trained athlete heading out for a morning run. Or maybe you are an everyday athlete rushing off to work. Any way you look at it, what would be better than starting off your day with a powerhouse punch of nutrients? Kickstart your day with this healthy and delicious breakfast smoothie!
Don’t run the risk of undernourishing your body – contact Mbody today to receive personalized nutritional guidance from a certified health coach.
Mgood Mbody Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen fruit (banana, mixed berries, tropical mix, etc.)
- 1 cup of fresh greens (spinach, kale, arugula, etc.)
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk (almond, soy, coconut, etc.)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground seeds (flax, chia, etc.)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
Serving size: 1; Calories: 146; Sugar: 14; Fat: 3; Carbohydrates; 30; Fiber 5; Protein: 3.